Thursday 23 April 2015

Swedish Specs


Recently acquired some new spectacles, after years of wearing contacts. It's fun to look intelligent again, although reading in the bath is an annoyingly steamy affair. Super simple outfit here, and probably my last outing with a warm coat for the next few months. The pendant necklace is Swedish apparently, though I've tried to research the emblem and have come up short. Maybe someone recognises it?   




Vintage Astrakhan jacket, H&M blouse. antique bag, Kurt Geiger loafers, ? scarf, vintage jewellery.



3 comments:

LBG said...

Hi HOH,
It's been a while since I commented- but I still read all your posts! Hope all is going well for you.
I was intrigued by your pendant.Ii am aware of traditional Norwegian bunad "silver" but i didn't see anything similar -this is all I could come up with:-
kowhttps://www.etsy.com/au/listing/246659093/swedish-antique-silver-brooch-by-ohman?ref=market
But could your pendant be Scottish?
https://www.pinterest.com/janetmhansen/luckenbooth/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luckenbooth_brooch

harps said...

Hi LBG,

glad someone is still out there! I recently started an MA course so sadly don't have much time for blogging. THankyou for your input, I certainly think you are correct in identifying the pendant as Scottish, perhaps the etsy seller I bought it from got Scotland and Sweden mixed up?!

Jess

adidas nmd said...

pandora charms
hogan outlet online
yeezy shoes
prada glasses
asics shoes
lebron 13 shoes
nike air max
nike polo shirts
nike air force 1
yeezy boost

Related Posts with Thumbnails