Friday 7 November 2014

Black and Blue - part two


Following on from my previous post featuring this blouse in a daytime look, here's a peek at how I styled it for a wedding party a few weeks ago. As the blouse is kinda boxy and fussy, I kept the silhouette streamlined with a basic black pencil skirt, adding black and white accessories in the form of triple-strapped Mary-Janes, Ianthe printed Liberty bag and pearl-rimmed sunglasses. 




Top - Bolongaro Trevor; skirt - ASOS; shoes - ASOS; sunglasses - ASOS; bag - Liberty of London; all jewellery - vintage




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm Alex and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog, House of Harps! If you could email me back at Alex.d(at)weddingtonway(dot)com that would be great!

adidas nmd said...

yeezys
lacoste online shop
retro jordans
fitflops clearance
james harden shoes
adidas tubular shadow
kobe bryant shoes
links of london outlet store
adidas ultra boost
michael kors outlet online

Related Posts with Thumbnails