Tuesday 13 May 2014

Midi-Mosaic


I'd been eyeing up this skirt for quite a while, unsure about the midi-length and wearing a striking print on my pear-shaped figure... but then it went on sale and I decided to get over the restraints I impose upon myself. I love the ancient mosaic print and envisage wearing it in the summer with strappy gladiator flats and a black crop-top. 
As we're still waiting for the sun come to out, I paired it with a roll-neck and leather jacket, on a rather windy day. I guess this print is 'inspired' by Dolce and Gabbana's SS14 collection which featured Sicilian coins heavily, however ASOS tend to do a much better job of being subtle in their catwalk rip-offs than other high-street retailers *coughZara*.  





Vintage jacket, ASOS skirt, Marks & Spencer shoes, Vivienne Westwood bag, vintage jewellery




(excuse the cat fluff, it covers all my things now)




Related Posts with Thumbnails