Sunday 29 April 2012

Lady,you look fab- Fan Bingbing (3)


Oh, to be Fan Bingbing for a day. Not only is she graceful and beautiful, she has exquisite taste in gowns and actually gets to play dress up in them. At the Beijing Film Festival last week, the actress wore my favourite dress from the Tadashi Shoji Fall 2012 collection; an alluring gown of red velvet and lace. She was head to toe perfection, with flawless hair and make-up, emerald jewels, and best of all, a pagoda shaped Judith Leiber minaudiere. This vampy look is seductive without being smutty, leaving me green with envy. 






10 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such an inspiration, the velvet and the bag is exquisite! x

Moxie Tonic said...

You would look stunning in this - in fact, I think you would give Ms. Bingbin a run for her money!
Gosh how I ADORE that pagoda minaudiere (and thank you for adding minaudiere to my vocabulary ;)

Vanity of Vanities said...

That is a great red velvet gown. She is indeed perfection, eh.

Cheers,
Cathy@cheap digitizing

Koraflora said...

She is indeed stunning! I love your blog. I'm new to blogger, and I'm wondering if you'd like to follow by blog as well. I think you'll like it. Cheers!

Diana H. said...

Hello, I'm Diana and I recently featured you on my blog. Thanks for being so inspiring ;)

http://chaoticaconcept.blogspot.com/2012/05/esquizofrenia-estilistica.html

Dial V for Vintage said...

Wow, flawless! The dress is an absolute stunner, and look at that pagode purse!! Amazing :).

Cubic Zircon Jewellery said...

The pagoda purse is bleedin' fabulous! I am not too sure if it has any practical purpose but aesthetically it serves its purpose well. She looks beautiful!

adidas nmd said...

adidas yeezy boost
vibram fivefingers
adidas nmd
yeezy boost 350
nike roshe uk
yeezy boost 350 v2
air jordans
michael kors factory outlet
yeezy boost 350
hermes belt

yanmaneee said...

fila shoes
adidas yeezy
yeezy supply
louboutin
lebron 10
kd 12
kyrie 6 shoes
moncler jackets
supreme clothing
golden goose outlet

Unknown said...

a5x19j5t53 q2n04b2g63 x3d57j3w30 t3p77m6j63 f6p21j4i42 p6q41a3i61

Related Posts with Thumbnails