Saturday 16 July 2011

HoH Holiday Highlights (week 1)


I recently returned from a wonderful fortnight in Provence. Like last year, I shall share some of my finer sartorial moments. At times it felt too hot to even bother wearing clothes, but decency prevailed. I even caught a little tan, despite my factor 50. The area had a plethora of Roman ruins to explore, and many a picturesque vista. Enjoy!









This café surely has some of the best views in all of France...




-----------~~^*\|/*^~~-----------

And some general holiday snaps; it really was a beautiful area.






My boyfriend nonchalantly walks past the Christian Lacroix shop in Arles, not knowing the beauty inside. Lacroix was born in Arles.







5 comments:

Annalise said...

I love the outfit with the yellow top. I'm not sure I've seen you with your hair down, but I really love it!! The dark lips are great too. It looks like your trip was fantastic.
XOXO

lyrebirdgully said...

Beautiful photos - my compliments to the photographer! stylish outfits in gorgeous environments.

WendyB said...

OMG! I can't believe you with your hair down!!!

Ivy DeVine said...

So glad you had a wonderful trip and so pleased you're back posting, have missed your inspiration

adidas nmd said...

longchamp outlet
yeezy sneakers
air max 2016
authentic jordans
longchamp handbags
cheap jordans
cheap basketball shoes
yeezy boost 350
cheap jordans
kyrie 3 shoes

Related Posts with Thumbnails