Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tied Up


The headscarf I'm wearing really ties this whole outfit together. It took a while for me to realise that not only did the red and green of the scarf complement my tights and belt respectively, but that the scarf also has little hints of coppery orange in it too, echoing the colour of my blouse. The coordination freak in me loved this! Believe it or not, I was actually trying to be less matchy-matchy today, by wearing an array of colours....but I completely failed. I guess I'll never be one of those girls who can miss-match with panache. Why fight nature?




Shoes (Aldo), cardigan (Topshop), blouse (M&S), skirt (Topshop), vintage scarf, vintage belt.






3 comments:

lyrebirdgully said...

another beautiful outfit- as always! BTW, like you i seem to be Born to Match where colour is concerned - somehow it's much more interesting that way...

tdw said...

Just BEAUTIFUL !


Kisses from France
Olivia & Mariam



Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

adidas nmd said...

michael kors outlet online
longchamp
true religion outlet
yeezy boost 350
nike air zoom
led shoes
jordan shoes
pandora jewelry
chrome hearts online
cheap jordans

Related Posts with Thumbnails