Monday 31 May 2010

Lady, you look fab - Kristen Scott Thomas


Kristen Scott Thomas isn't someone I'd normally associate with great fashion, either on or off the red carpet, but here she manages to really impress me. Her black Lanvin SS2010 ensemble is quite different to your average red carpet dress, being rather relaxed in shape and completely unembellished, yet she manages to look elegant and darkly alluring. I love the soft draping and long train to the skirt, but of course it is the stand-out necklace that really completes the outfit. A simple dress like this is the perfect canvas for a stunning necklace, in this case a twisted snake concoction, also from the aforementioned Lanvin catwalk. Smoky eyes perfect the look.





images from zimbio.com and style.com

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Beautiful dress -- and intense necklace!

Jill said...

I adore this look! I missed it somehow. I'm going to post it and link back to you.

Anonymous said...

kyrie 6 shoes
off white nike
hermes
bapesta
jordan 11
yeezy shoes
supreme
kd 12
supreme
off white clothingoutlet

Related Posts with Thumbnails