Friday 15 May 2009

Loving the Loafers


Penny loafers seem to be the latest 'indie/vintage-girl' fad going, and they're so cute, I'm happy to jump on the bandwagon. I got a pair of black patent ones in the Topshop sale a couple of weeks ago, and I've been wearing them a surprising amount since. They look great with cuffed skinny trousers, but today I tried them out with a skirt. I really should plan ahead and remember to iron said skirt because it always creases like a bitch. So, apologies if I look a little messy.



Shoes (Topshop), cardigan (Primark), black vest (Primark), mustard vest (Ted Baker), vintage skirt, vintage belt.



9 comments:

kirke said...

Gorgeousss!

Matt said...

too right!

Emz said...

I love your outfit! Those shoes are really cute =)

What is Reality Anyway? said...

those loafers are amazing!

Sydnie said...

Wow, I love that idea! It looks really great!

Sydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

K said...

love the mustard and burgundy combo and the oxfords!

chalortte said...

I love your Tshirt !!!

Marian said...

you are gorgeous! what a delish outfit.
muah x
marian

Unknown said...

Such a great old decadent outfit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails