Monday 5 January 2009

Green and Gold


I wasn't feeling too inspired today, so went for a relatively standard outfit. I like to do this hairstyle, but it inevitably starts to deflate halfway through the day and starts to piss me off, so I don't do it as often as I'd like. Yet again I'm wearing my gold boots. I've not had them long, yet I've worn them a lot. What a bargain they have proved to be. When I wear green I usually like to pair it with silver accessories/jewellery....but since I wanted to wear the gold boots, I had to find appropriate gold jewels. I think I did ok. Not a lot to say today! I'll let the pictures do the talking.







Boots (Office), jacket (Moschino), fur stole (M&S), dress (Topshop), green scarf (randon marketplace)






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails