Wednesday 10 December 2008

Feeling Bling Blingz



Got a bit o’ bling in the post today and had to wear it straight away. The longer necklace is actually a porcelain pomander and gives off a slightly old woman fragrance that smells like it’s been fermenting for half a century. Still, it looks pretty. My mum said I look a walking museum today, this made me happy, although I should point out the coins in the top necklace are fake and not some valuable ancient relics.


I bought this gold cardigan as it reminded me of Moschino’s a/w 2007 collection, and the advert for said collection featuring all Asian models with big black bobs in completely gold outfits. I’ve no idea why, but I really really wanted the gold scalloped dress (3rd from right, below). Something about the frills and the sheen of the material made me want it. Maybe I liked the wild black hair with the pale gold. I don’t know, but when I found this frilly cold cardigan, at a ridiculously reduced price, I snapped it up.












Black coat (Mango), vintage bag, vintage hat, vintage boots, leather gloves (Oasis), gold cardigan (H&M), black roll-neck (H&M), vintage gold vest, black skirt (American Apparel)








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails